I had constructed the piston compressive ring ensuring full

General Engine Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

vladislav

I had constructed the piston compressive ring ensuring full

#1 Post by vladislav » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:25 am

My name is Vladislav Lakoza. I am an engineer by profession. After finishing Kiyv Aviation Institute (now National Aviation University) I worked on the exploitation of aircrafts with gas and turbomotors and piston engines. I constructed and produced aircraft simulators. I have been interested in the rationalization activity.
After my retiring on a pension I became interested in the improvement on my personal automobile. As a result in 2000 I had constructed the piston compressive ring ensuring full capsulation of compression chamber. It is applicable in all modifications of reciprocators and compressors. It is exploited up to the full radial wear.
The basic advantages of the proposed piston ring before traditional:
- Compression increase in cylinders, in the result of which – the power increase and decrease in fuel consumption;
- Equal magnitude of compression in all cylinders – the absence of vibration;
- Stable compression and fuel consumption during exploitation;
- The Decrease of CO and CO2 emission as the result of equal regime of fuel and air mixture combustion in all cylinders;
- The increase of exploitation term of the piston rings in 4-5 times – the decrease of costs for their change;
- In all motors (automobiles) the fuel consumption will be practically equal that is not less important in economical activity.
Because of financial strait I did not manage to apply for a patent. I give this right with all intellectual property to the interested part. I have the description and the specimen.
In 2001 I installed the piston ring on the engine "412" of the automobile "Moskwich- 412" with cylinder piston group for the petrol AI-80, fuel consumption in the regime route + city 12-12,5 litre per 100 km. After the mounting the fuel consumption was 8,5 5 litre per 100 km. The emission of carbon monoxide "CO" was 0,7%.
Factory engine works with this piston ring on AI-93 (fuel mark) with control fuel consumption 8,8 litre per 100 km. Re-calculation from AI-93 to AI-80 gives the saving of AI-80 not less than 10% (this case). The major thing is that the fuel consumption and emission of carbon monoxide are constant during the whole exploitation term that is impossible by nowadays piston rings.
There is no need in additional equipment for the production of the piston ring except control crampirons. The launching in the mass production is possible in several days.
Tel: +38-0642-61-42-69 E-mail: kolbenring@mail.ru

John_Heard
Site Admin

#2 Post by John_Heard » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:03 am

So how does this piston ring compare to the Hell Fires, or a regular plasma moly ring? Have you ever tried it in anything besides a "Moskwich- 412"?? Is that a 412 Cubic Inch motor?? How fast is it??

DRAG GTA

#3 Post by DRAG GTA » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:27 pm

vladislav wrote:Factory engine works with this piston ring on AI-93 (fuel mark) with control fuel consumption 8,8 litre per 100 km.
So in this statement your saying 27mpg? And I agree on the "Moskwich-412", need a lot more info.

Ron Clark

#4 Post by Ron Clark » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:38 am

does not sound like a race ring fellas...would be interesting to see an example..but i cant imagine any serviceable part with a much better design than say a top gapless in stainless ....russians build good airplanes, but their cars are junk..they just never invested any money in design during the "cold war" years...please send some pictures vlad

Racer704

#5 Post by Racer704 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:12 pm

I have to agree with Ron and I am also going to be running the gapless top stainless rings and a stainless second as well. Will give you all the low down later when we test them out.

Hows the weather in Ca. Ron ? 82 here in Raleigh yesterday but only 62 today...lol. If you ever get out to the east coast let me know.
Johnny B.