Hello John

General Nitrous Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

Racer704

Hello John

#1 Post by Racer704 » Thu May 12, 2005 9:29 pm

Hey John

Just letting you know I am all registerd and looking forward to you getting that one of a kind system up and running..

Best of luck

Johnny B.

ron

wild systems?

#2 Post by ron » Fri May 13, 2005 12:11 am

is this one of the trevor kits?...is that u barb?...hows that deal working with 1 set on each runner?....at least you know how to make an adjustable system work... 8)

Racer704

#3 Post by Racer704 » Fri May 13, 2005 6:35 am

Yes it is I ..lol who are you Ron ? I am getting this sytem to work great right now but we have had nothing but engine sealing problems, which makes you look like you dont know what your doing with your system..not saying that I know what I am doing...lolol :lol:
Johnny B.

ron

trevor

#4 Post by ron » Sat May 14, 2005 1:20 am

i got into it with nos wizard..we e-mailed back and forth, but his arrogance just pissed me off..some of his "ideas" are neat, but i find no use for most of them..if he would run without his ego, he would do better...when i teased his u.s.distributor, he went crazy..sent me e-mails of how rich and sucessful he is, how smart he thinks he is..etc..pure comedy..but i saw a picture of your intake, and knew right away, that someone had a correct thought..only with 1 set of noids per cylinder do you have a chance in hell of making it work..like i told him, we made variable kits years ago with injector brains..basically useless on a race car..thats why fulton just puts 3-4 kits on and bangs next one when torque drops..simple and quick..i would like to hear how your system works..what gaskets are you failing?

i'm a cowboy spy..lmao..

Racer704

#5 Post by Racer704 » Sun May 15, 2005 2:57 pm

Hey Ron

Well what ever thge problems between you and Trev are just that between you 2. We are friend and I have alot of respect for the man.

The system is working great, the only problems we have had with the new motor is the guy doing are motors was doing something wqrong somewhere because we could never keep a vacum down track and the cyl. never would leak good. I mean 30% being a good one but they were usally at50 to 70%. Buts thats behind us now.

We have a motor man and he has done a great job, we just got it back Thursday and its leaking 7 to 10%. We went out Sat. and we made some serious power. I could not keep the car straight, it would drive right very hard and I would have to lift. We need to change the weight around in the car and a few four link moves it will be fine. On 1 pass I did manage to keep in the throtle for 2.55 sec and it went 2.70 for the 330". The power is there now i just need to harness it.

Not sure of what you ment by any chance in hell of making it work? Not sure why you ask it but the answer is yes....

Johnny B.
Johnny B.

Ron Clark

variable nirtrous

#6 Post by Ron Clark » Mon May 16, 2005 10:33 am

trevor is concerned with keeping his nitrous controlled in a steady state..he trys to keep expansions and contractions to the minimum..this is ok...but when you feed variable volumes of liquid in a set manifold system the percentage of fill sets the pressure drop..(he and i had severe language barrier issues i believe)..so 1 set of noids on a multiple exit jet system cant eb effectively controlled..you cant say where the nitrous will wind up..add to that the pulsing idea, and it gets even worse..

enter the single jet/ single noid concept..this is the only way to negate any flucuations..it can and will work..and when its right, it will make as much power as 2-4 kits...i'd like to see it run because it's different, but i cant see where it's better..just more complex and costly...when i hit trevor up with this he went nuts..would not discuss why its better, just said i was stupid..reallly too bad as i thought we could get along when we first chatted..maybe you can elaborate on it..you dont seem to carry the ego issues trevor does..i wont try to clown you, or put you down, just give you my facts as i see them..based on my research and work over the past 25 plus years... 8)

Racer704

#7 Post by Racer704 » Mon May 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Well Ron this is a debate that could go on for ever but I think the progressive deal is a smoother power curve. Money wise it may be a little more expensive but mostly because the american dollar sucks as far a the exchange rate goes.

One thing I like is that his products carry a lifetime waranty and so does his controll box. More complex i dont think so but there is alot to learn about still but it wasnt that many years abo when Pro-mMod only had 1 set of nozzels and a pair of plates or spray bars..

I did have a older 705 that ran with 3 nozzels per cyl and I switched over to 4 pairs of Pulsoids and 8 nozzels and went just as fast as 3 stageswith less juice....and to be fare I have learned alot of things that I did were wrong and I know I could improve apon that.I just like the fact of being able to controll the hit and rate at which it is put in the engine.

I thank you for your intrests and thanks for wishing me well also... I will keep everone up todate on are progress.I have still alot to learn and this past weekend really was the first weekend that we had a motor and it showed alot of potential..
Johnny B.