Anyone have a 4150 nitrous plate?

General Nitrous Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

SS8UUP

Anyone have a 4150 nitrous plate?

#1 Post by SS8UUP » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:37 pm

I have a 3 differant nitrous kits and lots of parts but i dont have a plate for a carbed application. all of my nitrous experience has been with EFI & LS1 stuff. Now that im running a carbed BBC in my Nova i want to convert one of my kits over to a plate system.

what do you guys recomend as far as what plate to get? i want to atleast be able to spray a 250shot from one stage, possibly a dual stage since i have 3 sets of solenoids anyways. if anyone has a plate laying around let me know and maybe i can take it off your hands.

also i have the opertunity to get a new in the package NOS pro shot fogger kit off a friend minus the bottle for 550$ or 650$ with a bottle, what do you think? I didnt really want to plumb my Vic jr intake for a fogger but thats a good price. is the installation hard on one of those kits?(mainly talking about bending of the tubes)

mytmouz

#2 Post by mytmouz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:21 pm

pm sent
Trucks are for haulin...

SS8UUP

#3 Post by SS8UUP » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:33 pm

tporter_02 wrote:pm sent
it didnt go thru, i dont have a message in my box???

mytmouz

nos

#4 Post by mytmouz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:24 am

Well, I'll try it again. :lol: If you can tell me what kind of solenoids you hae, I can probably help you. I've got several plates, or I can at least tell you what you need. The plate will depend on the solenoids you have. The fogger is a good deal, If you get it, get the bottle, if it's a hiflo NOS, I buy all i can find for a hundred bucks. You can never have too many spares. Plumbing a fogger is a little bit of a hassle, but not too bad. I usually get them drilled & tapped at the local machine shop. Way too easy to strip out when tapping, I've welded up a few for folks and redid them due to this, but a lot of people do it themselves. If you do do it yourself, don't drill the bosses on the intake straight in to the port, the vlave covers won't clear the fogger nozzles, drill them parallel to theside of the carb. it's not as difficult as I'm making it sound, just trying to let you know the options I wish someone had told me first. :lol: Later, Terry.
Trucks are for haulin...

mytmouz

#5 Post by mytmouz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:25 am

OK< maybe now... :-)
Trucks are for haulin...

SS8UUP

#6 Post by SS8UUP » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:57 am

I have 2 sets of TNT (texas nitrous technology) noids. with the -4 feed line they are capable of flowing a 250shot . im pretty sure TNT uses these same noids in its bigger kit as well but it has -6 lines and fittings and is adj to 300hp+.
i also have a set of good NX noids the ones that come in there EFI kit, i belive there also good for 250hp.

The PM still did not send, im not sure what is happening. my email is SS8UUP@gmail.com if you want to message me there.

as far as bottles go, i have 3 10# high flow bottles and one 15#NOS bottle w/super high flow valve.