Need none car help....

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

Bruce69Camaro

Need none car help....

#1 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:39 am

Any of you guys work on clothes washers?
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

wheels

Re: Need none car help....

#2 Post by wheels » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

I just rebuilt our front loader cause the basket broke, but it is not my profession. Lots of info on the web though. What's the problem?

Mike Peters

#3 Post by Mike Peters » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Bruce's problem? Problem is Bruce has an extensive background in figure skating and dedicated his whole adolescent life pursuing his dream of qualifying for the 1980 Winter Olympics. Make no mistake, Bruce "The Goose" was a rare talent and known for his unconventional style on the ice. His triple lundy toe loop with a flip was his signature move and has never been duplicated to this day. However, tragedy struck when his taxi arrived at the Lake Placid skating complex for his early morning practice session as he was approached by 2 Zamboni maintenance guys named Herb and Leroy. Bruce was wearing his lucky tu-tu fashioned from rare boa feathers straight from Liberace's personal collection but had inadvertently forgotten to shave his legs and the maintenance guys mistook him for the new Zamboni cleaning brush which was to be delivered approximately the same time Bruce unfortunately arrived at the staking rink. Bruce was tragically scarred from what is now known as the "Herb Brooks Arena Incident" or "THE ZAMBONI NIGHTMARE OF LAKE PLACID". Bruce was unable to muster the courage to approach a patch of ice for many years. However, not all is lost as the U.S.A. Hockey team dedicated their Olympics to Bruce's honor and subsequently won the gold medal. Also. another little known fact was there was originally only one Olympic mascot called "Ronny the Raccoon". The Olympic Committee felt so bad for Bruce, they came up with an additional costume and the other half of the pair of Ronny and Roni the Olympic Mascot Raccoons of the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics was born. Sadly, we will never know whether Bruce would have taken gold that fateful day but, eventual winner and Bruce's training partner Robin Cousins was heavily investigated for tampering with a Zamboni cleaning brush delivery.

We're all thankful Bruce has made a 51% recovery from his ordeal.
"If winning was easy, losers would be doing it"

Bruce69Camaro

#4 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 am

Thank you Mike for your inspiring words, but some of those words are a little big for your vocabulary, like the words, "in", "is", "for", "his", "was", etc...

Zamboni, wow, very impressed!

Pam helped you write this, didn't she?

Please listen to mom and remove your jock strap off of your face again. It is your jock strap isn't it? Remember the last time something like this happened, mom was so mad that you stole all the jock straps in the boys locker room and she was embarrassed when she had to wash all of them and give them back.

We have told you over and over, it is not a nose warmer but you just don't listen do you?

Just go on telling your stories, but we both know, you'd not stand a chance on the ice, whether it be figure skating or hockey, you couldn't cut it. You actually need some skills to do either, where as in football, all you need to do is know how to eat, get fat and bend over and most importantly, learn how to cup your hand for that famous butt slap.

Stay playing your girly game of football, in fact maybe you should let your hair grow long and then you can sit around with some of the other players and braid each others hair and then do your nails as well.....you bunch of cream puffs!

You, me, two hockey sticks, one puck, one pond....two will enter, one will leave crying for mommy, and she already told me, my son Bruce, be nice to your sister, I mean your sensitive brother Mikey, because he knows not what is right.

Now back to the problem, I think I found the problem. I replaced the water level switch because the water was not filling when it was supposed to but when you would mess with the switch, then the water would fill. So I installed the new one and it worked, but not 100%, so I pulled the front cover off and replaced the vinyl tubing that came with the switch and made sure there was nothing clogged anywhere with the pressure switches and so far, it's been working again...but it's too early to be sure. The only other thing it could be is the timer and they are not cheap.

Thanks
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

Mike Peters

#5 Post by Mike Peters » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 am

Bruce69Camaro wrote:You, me, two hockey sticks, one puck, one pond....two will enter, one will leave

You'll have to tell me because I didn't watch the movie but, that's not a scene out of Brokeback Mountain is it? :shock:

wikd69

#6 Post by wikd69 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Mike Peters wrote:
Bruce69Camaro wrote:You, me, two hockey sticks, one puck, one pond....two will enter, one will leave

You'll have to tell me because I didn't watch the movie but, that's not a scene out of Brokeback Mountain is it? :shock:
This is wrong in so many ways...
1969 ProStreet Camaro RS Best 9.75@139 1.46 60'
Blown 427 BBC, TH400 w/Brake, Back-Half Ladderbar
Narrowed 12-Bolt, 4.10 Gears, Spool, Moser 33 Spline

http://www.marsh-racing.com/harrys_camaro-1.htm

Bruce69Camaro

#7 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 am

wikd69 wrote:This is wrong in so many ways...
Hey Harry, what do you expect from someone that drives a Chevelle......

Mike Peters

#8 Post by Mike Peters » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 am

Bruce69Camaro wrote:
wikd69 wrote:This is wrong in so many ways...
Hey Harry, what do you expect from someone that drives a Chevelle......
I liked your last avatar better........