PINKS All Out Coming To Milan Dragway!!

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

MilanDragway

PINKS All Out Coming To Milan Dragway!!

#1 Post by MilanDragway » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:05 pm

Mike Peters

#2 Post by Mike Peters » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Glorified bracket race. Man, if they'd pay that much money for a true heads-up race in a true 10.5 or drag radial class where the quickest car actually won , can you imagine the quality of cars they could draw? Oh well, it's their money, not mine. They write the rules and the checks. :?
Last edited by Mike Peters on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If winning was easy, losers would be doing it"

sixty_foot

pinks show

#3 Post by sixty_foot » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 am

its nice to see "pinks" putting up money ....... but these people dont have a clue. i could only watch one of their shows, and they have done more damage to our sport by the way they portray drag racing.
when i saw them spot a car ahead of the starting line at the 1/8 mile marker, and his opponent at the start line.......omg !!

"pinks" is bullshit ! if any of you guys participate......you are losers even before you stage.

i cant believe admin is even letting the event to be posted........whats next.......do we start racing from a "rolling start" ??

s f
speed..... is how fast you hit the wall,
.....torque...... is how hard you bounce off

mmsports33

#4 Post by mmsports33 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:33 pm

Man.......people sure are hate'n on PINKS........oh well.......anyway they are coming to Rockingham Dragway in April '07..........

sc racing

#5 Post by sc racing » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:31 am

My cousin just ran at the pinks all out in Florida.They picked 16 cars that all ran 11.00's He won the 1st round lost the 2nd because the lane was bad.The track manager said the lane was fine all the cars that ran in that lane lost 2 almost crashing with 4 cars left they decided the track was no good (total bulls*@t for the guys who lost)and split the $$$ between the last 4 "racers".Hows that for being FAIR !!!!

John_Heard
Site Admin

#6 Post by John_Heard » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:46 am

It's just entertainment, not real racing... At least that's my take on it.

sixty_foot

...its only entertainment ??

#7 Post by sixty_foot » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:27 pm

its only entertainment ?? whats next,,,,is the forum moderator going to let full page ads for wwe wrestling be posted on a serious race forum ??

s f

gearjammer

Re: ...its only entertainment ??

#8 Post by gearjammer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:50 pm

sixty_foot wrote:its only entertainment ?? whats next,,,,is the forum moderator going to let full page ads for wwe wrestling be posted on a serious race forum ??

s i cant believe admin is even letting the event to be posted........whats next.......do we start racing from a "rolling start" ??
f
Dude out of respect Dragstuff and all the rest of the members, lay off the moderator slams, out of this 1 thread you have issue with the moderator twice for no reason and it continues in other threads on this site.

If you are a serious race fan then you wouldn't waste our space with slander against our moderator. You have the right to your opinion and we all respect that but if you think its so easy to be a moderator then I might suggest you creating and run your own serious Forum otherwise lets just have fun.
Phil aka Gearjammer
JPR Racing
1972 Nova
Drag Radial

sixty_foot

ok.....

#9 Post by sixty_foot » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 pm

obvious the suggestion of co-moderators must have passed you buy.....
anyway....the subject was mute until you picked it open.
maybe this would be a good time to visit with some paying customers and get some input. we'll see what's said.....

s f

gearjammer

Re: ok.....

#10 Post by gearjammer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:53 pm

sixty_foot wrote:obvious the suggestion of co-moderators must have passed you buy.....
anyway....the subject was mute until you picked it open.
maybe this would be a good time to visit with some paying customers and get some input. we'll see what's said.....

s f
Your right 60" I give, you are the better man
Phil aka Gearjammer
JPR Racing
1972 Nova
Drag Radial

John_Heard
Site Admin

#11 Post by John_Heard » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:05 pm

SF - Dude I can not figure out what your problem is... I was thinking you must be joking around but you keep at it so obviously I'm missing something here, what's up?

"Visit with some paying customers and get some input"? WTF are you talking about now?

ytnova

#12 Post by ytnova » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:06 pm

John, you do a awesome job with this website. I moderate on a few other boards, and the childs play and nit picking b.s. is always kept a minimum here. This is truely one of the only web forums that does not go around bashing people or their ideas. Everyone on here is always willing to try and help other fellow racers, with no money ever changing hands. Sixty foot, hit the road.

79 Camaro

#13 Post by 79 Camaro » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:56 pm

ytnova wrote:John, you do a awesome job with this website. I moderate on a few other boards, and the childs play and nit picking b.s. is always kept a minimum here. This is truely one of the only web forums that does not go around bashing people or their ideas. Everyone on here is always willing to try and help other fellow racers, with no money ever changing hands. Sixty foot, hit the road.
I SECOND THAT MOTION!!!!!
"THE THROTTLE IS THE DEVIL" By Mr. Willis
"ALL I SEEN WAS HOOD!" By Mr. Heard
MAKO RS-1979
Sponsored By:
Total Removal Contracting-Tim Rogers