BadAssNovas T-Shirts are here!

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

DriveWFO

BadAssNovas T-Shirts are here!

#1 Post by DriveWFO » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:28 pm

SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY NOW IN OUR STORE!!!
http://www.badassnovas.com/store.jsp

sixty_foot

forum admin has lost control !!

#2 Post by sixty_foot » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:16 am

now immediately available.....badassmustang t shirts in my store.....e mail me 5.00 each

....also a motorhome for sale.....
........bass boat
......dining room set.....
........501 jeans.....
.......fema credit card.........

...........the forum admin has lost control..........

s f
speed..... is how fast you hit the wall,
.....torque...... is how hard you bounce off

John_Heard
Site Admin

#3 Post by John_Heard » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:50 am

s f you have no friggin idea the amount of time I spend keeping this forum clean of spam, it's one of the cleanest boards on the Net when it comes to that. My definition of SPAM is something the members here have no interest in. We get hundreds of spam attacks daily from china, russia, england, india, you name it.. all trying to post crap on here, and all of it is blocked that you guys never see.

The post above is about race car t-shirts, that's on topic in my book. DriveWFO is both a regular forum member and considered a friend. I sincerely doubt anyone else here cares if Dave posts his T shirts for sale here. Yes, they belong in the classifieds section however I'm letting him slide - do you have a problem with that? If so don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

sixty_foot

...in the ass ??

#4 Post by sixty_foot » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:59 am

its obvious by your own admission that personal friends are allowed to post products on a site that should be generating revenue, and are allowed free rein to profit, personally. it seems dragstuff.com is based on items for sale....just not in the discussion forum.
since you are personally overtaxed with your resources, perhaps you should get some moderators involved.

(or maybe you are just too busy prepping for the big "pinks race")

as for the door hitting me in the ass......its your call.....

s f

DriveWFO

#5 Post by DriveWFO » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:34 pm

I didn't realize I was causing a problem posting that. I've had a lot of guys asking me to make more t-shirts after I ran out the first time. I just posted my t-shirt info on the boards that I frequent because I can't keep track of who wanted shirts and what board they were on.

sixty_foot

...no problem...

#6 Post by sixty_foot » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:02 pm

there was no problem with you....i was just pointing out ....with tongue in cheek, about the posting of people that are using forums for their free advertising.

.....the part about the door hitting me in the ass.....he must have got that from watcing "pinks".....

s f

John_Heard
Site Admin

#7 Post by John_Heard » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:05 pm

It's not a problem Dave.

Typically I do ask forum members to post their for sale items in the Classifieds section.

kyleracer

#8 Post by kyleracer » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm

Maybe S. F. needs burped. His whack it symbol offends my wife way more than a T shirt ad. I would buy a nova T shirt if that helps a member go to PINKS and I race camaros !!! By the way S. F. how much is the fema card (tongue in cheek of course LOL!! :roll: ) I think John does an outstanding job and I am sure alot of others think so too. It takes alot of time out of his day to run this site so in my opinion he can let a post in as he sees fit.

sixty_foot

fema......free admission......

#9 Post by sixty_foot » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:16 am

i did forget to post the latest........show a fema card at "pinks", and admission is free !!

....i agree, the moderator is doing a fine job........but maybe taking advantage of the available talent in co-moderating, (overlooking personal friendships),his load would be greatly reduced.

sorry i offended your wife, but i do have one of "anna nicole smith"....

s f

John_Heard
Site Admin

#10 Post by John_Heard » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:33 am

I was having a bad day yesterday 60' didn't mean to be so grumpy.

gearjammer

#11 Post by gearjammer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:29 pm

Beyond wrote:I was having a bad day yesterday 60' didn't mean to be so grumpy.
1st. off John I highly respect you and all you stand for and I think I can speak for most everyone that is a member or a passerby when I say Thank you for allowing all of us to have a meeting place to share commonality and show our respect and support for one another for a hobby that we all love and enjoy.

Dave, I will buy one of your shirts find me a XXX you know how to reach me.

By the way 60' read the quote above, it takes a larger than normal man to do what he did, maybe we all can find the strength to share the same respect that he is showing us.

By the way Dave, congrats on the NX NOS sponsorship for this season.
Phil aka Gearjammer
JPR Racing
1972 Nova
Drag Radial

sixty_foot

business first....

#12 Post by sixty_foot » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:37 pm

i realize what a class act the moderator is.....but....this forum is a businees first, whose first and formost purpose is to generate income. how do you think a person that is paying for advertising is going to respond when it is possible to post for free? it's a business first....the friendship thing comes free.......

s f

gearjammer

Re: business first....

#13 Post by gearjammer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:54 pm

sixty_foot wrote:i realize what a class act the moderator is.....but....this forum is a businees first, whose first and formost purpose is to generate income. how do you think a person that is paying for advertising is going to respond when it is possible to post for free? it's a business first....the friendship thing comes free.......

s f
The INDEX IS CALLED GENERAL BS THE BUSINESS IS CONDUCTED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION www.dragstuff.com and not www.dragstuff.com/phpBB2
Phil aka Gearjammer
JPR Racing
1972 Nova
Drag Radial

DriveWFO

#14 Post by DriveWFO » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:43 pm

gearjammer wrote:Dave, I will buy one of your shirts find me a XXX you know how to reach me.

By the way Dave, congrats on the NX NOS sponsorship for this season.
Phil, we currently offer 2XL and 3XL white t-shirts. You can order one by going to http://www.badassnovas.com/store.jsp

Yes, the NX deal is pretty sweet. Josh Phillips is a fantastic guy to do business with.

Bob West

#15 Post by Bob West » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:47 pm

What about bada$$ Chevelle shirts ? ;)
72 Malibu-Nov. '08-1.329-3.995-6.280@106.94-9.988@131.62
best 60ft to date- 1.319
http://www.dragtimes.com/1972-Chevrolet ... -5251.html