Magna Fuel, DJ Safety, Hughes Performance

Press Releases for New Products and Services

Moderator: John_Heard

Deborah-WFO

Magna Fuel, DJ Safety, Hughes Performance

#1 Post by Deborah-WFO » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 pm

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I wanted to announce that we have access to brand new products from our sponsors. Magna Fuel, DJ Safety, Hughes Performance. Below is the announcement.

Bluebaugh Racing has just opened a new Online Sponsor parts store with discounted prices.

:arrow: Store Address http://www.1320racer.com

The venture is the newest addition to Deborah-WFO's marketing strategies programs offered for 2010. Proceeds from sales will help Bluebaugh Racing directly, benefit participating manufacturers, and help to prove that investing in sponsorship of racers on this level is worthwhile. It will also give racers a shopping alternative because most of the time, I can beat sale prices if you send me an e-mail

Two manufacturers have been selected for start up. Magna Fuel who is our returning title sponsor for 2010 and we would like to welcome DJ Racing Safety Equipment who has joined us for the store project. I am in process of adding Hughes Performance and ArrowTrack GPS]/u] (which will track your car or trailer in real time should someone decide to steal it from you)

While select parts have been listed for the start up, we have full catalog access to all the items produced by each of these companies. We will be adding more of our sponsors and participants as we are able to expand the store

If you have questions about our store, products, or would like to join, please send an e-mail to my new store mail address deborahwfo@1320racer.com or simply visit the store and fill out the contact form. I will be rolling back some prices for start up, send me an e-mail for roll back pricing

http://www.worldsfastestorganization.com