Dominator Coolant Boost

Press Releases for New Products and Services

Moderator: John_Heard

holysynoil

Dominator Coolant Boost

#1 Post by holysynoil » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 pm

NEW ! Dominator Coolant boost!
Check it out on http://www.oilforu.com
Racers demand lower engine operating temperatures in order to achieve maximum efficiency and horsepower on the track, while the straight water coolant used by many racers opens engines up to damaging radiator and water pump corrosion. AMSOIL Dominator® Coolant Boost (RDCB) provides racers and motorists with significantly lower engine operating temperatures, quicker engine warm-up times and advanced corrosion protection.

Dominator Coolant Boost is formulated with proprietary tiered surfactant technology, providing quick and effective heat transfer inside radiators and cylinder heads, which results in reduced operating temperatures, more efficient operation, increased horsepower and significantly reduced engine warm-up times in cold weather. Coolant Boost also contains a robust mixture of corrosion inhibitors that protect the radiator, heater core, water pump, cylinder heads, engine block and intake manifold from the damaging effects of corrosion.
Attachments
Pic
Pic

John_Heard
Site Admin

Re: Dominator Coolant Boost

#2 Post by John_Heard » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:42 am

Fella's let me introduce Mark Pusen, the owner of Superior Performance in Loganville, Georgia. Mark's real good at lubrication for Race Cars - He and Keith Neal from Neal Racing Transmissions are the ones that came up with the idea of using AMSOIL compressor oil in turbo cars to deal with the insane heat levels that those cars see. I invited Mark to the site to share some of his knowledge about this stuff when he has some time.

Please make him feel at home...

John

supernova

#3 Post by supernova » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:12 am

Welcome Mark,

We look forward to all the good info you can bring to us!
Blackhoodmafia!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1972 Nova SS
572 C.I. BBC

Best to date: 1/8
et: 5.28
mph: 134
new wt. 3340 lbs

vegaracer

#4 Post by vegaracer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 am

Welcome to Dragstuff. :smt001
Feenstra's Towing

1973 Vega
434 SBC, N.A.
Powerglide
9.01 @ 146

bracketracer

#5 Post by bracketracer » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 am

Welcome Mark, I have been using Coolant boost and seems to work but I would like to know why they do NOT want to use it with distilled water??

holysynoil

#6 Post by holysynoil » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:29 am

I'll have to get with tech services on that one. It may have to do with The acid/alkalinity compatibility. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

bracketracer

#7 Post by bracketracer » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Thanks Mark!!!

holysynoil

#8 Post by holysynoil » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 am

Here is the "official" answer from tech services about Not using distilled water with Coolant Boost:

Thank you for contacting AMSOIL.

In response to your inquiry,

When using straight water as a coolant, the most robust form is softened water because the softening process removes impurities and minerals from the water by exchanging them for more beneficial minerals. Unlike distilled water, softened water will not act as an electrolyte, thereby minimizing damage from electrolysis. Although softened water is preferred, Dominator® Coolant Boost contains an advanced formula that allows use of low quality water (i.e. well water in cooling systems without concern of damage or scale/deposit buildup.)