nx hvh supersucker plate

General Nitrous Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

corey k

nx hvh supersucker plate

#1 Post by corey k » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:43 am

i just recently got one in on a trade and i was wandering if they were any good its just like a nx gemni twin plate only its got 4 holes in the top like a carb spacer i looked on nx site but they didnt have one on there i didnt get the solenoids though but i do have a set of nos pro race noids and cheater gas would this be a good plate to use are just use it as a paper weight i all ready got 2 other plate systems and a fogger to use so its not like i dont have a choice thanks for info

julven

HVH PLATE

#2 Post by julven » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:05 pm

i talked with hvh about this plate when i bought a std spacer for a motor we have and they acted like the only real advantage is their spacer makes a few more hp over the std nx plate.I hope others reply for i am sure you didn't gain from this one.LOL!jason
http://www.highvelocityheads.com/nos.htm

hvh

#3 Post by guest » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:52 pm

what do you mean didnt gain i got this thing pratically for free well i did a little welding but since i do that for a living 15 min of welding was nonthing and now the guys cows stay in his field ill probly stick to my fogger but having a extra plate around sure couldnt hurt you never know when some one might need it

julven

hvh plate

#4 Post by julven » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:56 am

that you didn't gain any great knowledge from my post.that i hope others reply with good info for you.i think you got a great deal i am sure it would bring good money on ebay if you didn't want to keep it.hope i made my self clear this time.humbly jason

jacobgiles

#5 Post by jacobgiles » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:05 am

i was bidding on one all weekend and lost. i was so pissed. it only went for like 95 bucks.