NOS & EFI

General Nitrous Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

Longo

NOS & EFI

#1 Post by Longo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:06 am

On a wet system you move up both pills (nos & fuel) but on a dry system only nos. What % do you move your fuel up for on every jet size. Example: 1% equals 1 jet size or 5% equals 1 jet size. First time useing EFI and NOS! :shock:

Coonass On Gas

efi & dry

#2 Post by Coonass On Gas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 am

Are you talking about pressure increase or pulse width (on time)
one of the best things you can do with a efi dry shot system would be install it and have it dyno tuned with a y band. that way you can still
get your effiecency. most dry systems are set up to run stock fuel pressures for the application you purchased it for. what is your set up that you are running.
Treat Every day as it were your last.

WWW.COONASSONGAS.COM

77 corvette backhalf
weight 2950 w/o driver
482 735hp na 300shot out of the hole
1/8 th mile racing 5.77 121mph 1.29 60ft

Longo

#3 Post by Longo » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:19 pm

We will be going to the dyno soon, but once we get are base tune on the fuel curve with nos and we want to put a bigger pill, how much more fuel do you add to compinsate for the next pill size, be it pulse with or fuel % enrichment on our fuel curve? I was told add 50 lbs per 100 hp, but what does that convert to in enrichment %? Thank you for helping out! :roll:

Racer704

Re: NOS & EFI

#4 Post by Racer704 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Sorry i didnt see this sooner, 50lbs per hour is close enough to start but with a factory EFI set ups I wouldnt try to go much over 150 or 200 most with dry kits as you cant adjust each cyl. and its just general enrichment depending on the system you have.

As far as to how much P/W do you go to adjust for the pph thats goiong to depend on your EFI set up and the injectors your using such as what pph injectors are in the motor now and where do you have the P/W set.This is just examples at to your injectors and P/W.
Johnny B.