hidden kit

General Nitrous Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

brommosauto

hidden kit

#1 Post by brommosauto » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:54 pm

looking for any info any one can give me about hidde kits would also like to find some where to buy pieces parts thanks jason

John_Heard
Site Admin

#2 Post by John_Heard » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:47 am

How hidden do you need it to be? Are you talking something that someone wouldn't notice looking at it causually or completely hidden? What's the application? Race car, street car heavily modified or mostly stock looking?

sixty_foot

why ??

#3 Post by sixty_foot » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:54 am

ok......why hide it ??.........not trying to "bend the rules"....are you ?? :D

jjrambo

Re: why ??

#4 Post by jjrambo » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:26 pm

sixty_foot wrote:ok......why hide it ??.........not trying to "bend the rules"....are you ?? :D
He probably lives in a state like virginia were if your cought with working nitrous sys you will recieve a ticket for 200+ bucks. So hiding it is the way to go so that the copers even if they look in the bay or truck or were ever wont notice it uless they do some serious inverstigation.
DRAGUNITED.COM A New FORUM

one_fast_camaro

#5 Post by one_fast_camaro » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:32 pm

I've saw ppl run a full fogger system on the bottom of the intake where everything sits in the lifter valley. you can hide your solenoids under the dash and run a feed line through the space between the intake and the block. Thats the best hidden job I've seen on a carb'd car. Late model cars are even easier to hide.

DRAG GTA

#6 Post by DRAG GTA » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:17 pm

one_fast_camaro wrote:I've saw ppl run a full fogger system on the bottom of the intake where everything sits in the lifter valley. you can hide your solenoids under the dash and run a feed line through the space between the intake and the block. Thats the best hidden job I've seen on a carb'd car. Late model cars are even easier to hide.
I'm running one.
brommosauto, what do you want to know?