fogger and controller

General Nitrous Discussion

Moderator: John_Heard

1320quick

fogger and controller

#1 Post by 1320quick » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:55 pm

Ok guys, after some additional research and recommendations, I'm leaning towards stepping up and putting a fogger with a progressive controller on the car. Who makes the best fogger kit? And for those of you using progressive controllers, any recommendations on those?

John_Heard
Site Admin

#2 Post by John_Heard » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:51 pm

My vote is for the Highpower "fogger" style system with the Maximizer controller if you're looking for the best in a progressive system. Not many use this setup so you're going to hear a boat load of different opinions about it, few based on experience. Racer704 on this board uses one as well on his Pro Mod and has extensive knowledge of the systems.

I think it has far more capability in regards to being pulsed than anything out there, this is not a cheap system however.

Racer704

#3 Post by Racer704 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:51 pm

Hi 1320

If I can help you in anyway dont hesatate to contact me. I did Johns setup on his car and he has donr very well with it. He is also very good at tunning it now.

There are other companys selling thees set ups but they trully were not built to pulse and are not as good as Highpower systems.

How much power were you looking to use or do you see your self using?
Johnny B.

1320quick

#4 Post by 1320quick » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:47 pm

Racer704 wrote:Hi 1320

If I can help you in anyway dont hesatate to contact me. I did Johns setup on his car and he has donr very well with it. He is also very good at tunning it now.

There are other companys selling thees set ups but they trully were not built to pulse and are not as good as Highpower systems.

How much power were you looking to use or do you see your self using?
The Highpower systems sure do look like they would do the trick for me. From what I've read about them on their website, looks like quality hardware. I have a couple of concerns about the Highpower systems. I wonder about support since they are not based in the US and I wonder about the availability of replacement parts or spares. I don't know anyone that uses these systems and I wonder why????

As far as how much power goes, I'd like to spray 400hp or so. Whatever it takes to get my car into the 8's......

Racer704

#5 Post by Racer704 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:19 pm

I can sell and service there products and build you a system.I live in Raleigh NC and there is another distributer in Ill. area. I did John's AKA " Beyond" here on the boards and he can aswer any questions about his experiance with it. I will be your support also and you will get my cell number so even if I am racing you can still reach me usally.

Johnny
Johnny B.