Ed aka 1320 racer - Ban or no ban?

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

Should Ed / 1320 Footerbraker be banned?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Yes
71%
No
14%
Let's wait and see...
14%

Total votes: 21

wikd69

Re: Ed aka 1320 racer - Ban or no ban?

#31 Post by wikd69 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 am

big block nova wrote:The very reason i joined this website is the lack of SH@T talking like the rest of the websites,theres alot of nice guys on this board and from what i have seen everybody is all about helping each other out witout the smack talk. Keep up the good work John in my book this is the best one i have been on.
x2
1969 ProStreet Camaro RS Best 9.75@139 1.46 60'
Blown 427 BBC, TH400 w/Brake, Back-Half Ladderbar
Narrowed 12-Bolt, 4.10 Gears, Spool, Moser 33 Spline

http://www.marsh-racing.com/harrys_camaro-1.htm

Hitchcock

#32 Post by Hitchcock » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 pm

wikd69 wrote:
big block nova wrote:The very reason i joined this website is the lack of SH@T talking like the rest of the websites,theres alot of nice guys on this board and from what i have seen everybody is all about helping each other out witout the smack talk. Keep up the good work John in my book this is the best one i have been on.
x2

I agree! I have posted on here as much in one or two years as I have on another site in over five. For that reason. I got it handed to me on godragracing.com several years ago by this guy, because he didn't like my combo.
73 Vette, moly back half
Pump gas 496
Two Pro Systems 950's
Chance 6000 converter

drummondracing
Location: Colonial Beach VA If I am not at home or the track then I am probably at HOOTERS

#33 Post by drummondracing » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm

I have been a member of this forum for some time and to some peoples dismay am more a footbraker than a heads up guy but love it just the same!!!! (please dont hate me for it)I went back and read some of this guys posts and I realized we should send flowers!!!! :thumb: He is obviously in the hospital with 2 broken arms, both from patting himself on the back. Thank god I never met him in person cause I would have choked him with his own balls, I have never read posts from a more arrogant, pompas ass, jerk in all my life obviously he has no home life or his wife is giving it up to every one but him, the anger is coming from somewhere and a few months of therapy certianly would help :lol: , It really sucks he is a " succesfull" business owner with wallys in his office but had to sell the very car that won them??? life can deal a cruel hand. :smt005 My advice is to get a life, shut the fu*k up, and admit you arent a 3rd as smart as you think you are before you have to learn to eat corn on the cob without any teeth... :nutkick: just 2 cents from a dumbass footbraker with one of those junkyard 'GRENADE" engines :scratch:
74 chevy luv 355 sbc bracket car
70 Nova SS bracket / t.n.t car.
(Yes REAL SS 396 DISCS 12B0LT ETC)

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE 68-74 NOVAS

TOO MUCH IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina Kid

#34 Post by Carolina Kid » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am

drummondracing wrote:I have been a member of this forum for some time and to some peoples dismay am more a footbraker than a heads up guy but love it just the same!!!! (please dont hate me for it)I went back and read some of this guys posts and I realized we should send flowers!!!! :thumb: He is obviously in the hospital with 2 broken arms, both from patting himself on the back. Thank god I never met him in person cause I would have choked him with his own balls, I have never read posts from a more arrogant, pompas ass, jerk in all my life obviously he has no home life or his wife is giving it up to every one but him, the anger is coming from somewhere and a few months of therapy certianly would help :lol: , It really sucks he is a " succesfull" business owner with wallys in his office but had to sell the very car that won them??? life can deal a cruel hand. :smt005 My advice is to get a life, shut the fu*k up, and admit you arent a 3rd as smart as you think you are before you have to learn to eat corn on the cob without any teeth... :nutkick: just 2 cents from a dumbass footbraker with one of those junkyard 'GRENADE" engines :scratch:
You know its a shame. I've seen Ed on alot of forums and I would say that about 90% of everybody feel the same way as you.He has got to be running out of forums to post at. He is just not a people person. I hope for his sake that one day he will grow-up. Wonder does he have any friends at all.

Bruce69Camaro

#35 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 am

I have a feeling I'm going to take some heat from this posting BUT...I have seen a different side to Ed. I have never met him in person, but I have received some emails from him and one really sticks in my mind, when he heard about my son having a brain tumor. He replied to me with a very caring type of a message. I actually saw a different side of Ed.

A friend of mine did meet him and he said he is a lot different in person then what he comes off on, on the computer.

BUT you gotta agree, his postings are a good source of Friday night entertainment.... stock up on plenty of popcorn and soda or beer and your set :thumb:

Bruce
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

Mike Peters

#36 Post by Mike Peters » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

Bruce69Camaro wrote: I have never met him in person, but I have received some emails from him and one really sticks in my mind, when he heard about my son having a brain tumor. He replied to me with a very caring type of a message. I actually saw a different side of Ed.
Too bad it takes something of that magnitude for Bigley to act like a decent human because he's obviously chosen not to portray himself in that particular light the other 99% of his time on the internet. Bruce, we welcome you to DragStuff and please feel free to share the story of your son. I hope things have turned out OK.....
Bruce69Camaro wrote: A friend of mine did meet him and he said he is a lot different in person then what he comes off on, on the computer.
Yeah, I'm sure his actions are different when he can't hide behind the safety of his keyboard. He'd be a poster child for reconstructive dental work if he did act like his internet persona all the time. There's no real reason not to show respect to someone whether face-to-face or behind a keyboard until they choose otherwise. If he wants to remove the gloves, all bets are off.
Bruce69Camaro wrote: BUT you gotta agree, his postings are a good source of Friday night entertainment.... stock up on plenty of popcorn and soda or beer and your set :thumb:
I'd agree too if he could actually come up with something original other than his stock insult of "you ain't got shyte, never had shyte, and never will......" Like a broken F'ing record. He's just a wannabee heads-up racer who is scared to test the waters of stepping on a big stage where horsepower is required. The best posts/debates are when both parties actually make a point other than rambling mindless repetitive insults.
"If winning was easy, losers would be doing it"

wikd69

#37 Post by wikd69 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

Well said.
1969 ProStreet Camaro RS Best 9.75@139 1.46 60'
Blown 427 BBC, TH400 w/Brake, Back-Half Ladderbar
Narrowed 12-Bolt, 4.10 Gears, Spool, Moser 33 Spline

http://www.marsh-racing.com/harrys_camaro-1.htm

moeraces

#38 Post by moeraces » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am

oh well....yu do the crime u do the time ,,,,la-de- dah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my vote , BANISH

moeraces

#39 Post by moeraces » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 am

oh i forgot ,,if i want to listen to mindless babble i can always call up my ex on friday nite LOL

Mike Peters

#40 Post by Mike Peters » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 am

moeraces wrote:oh i forgot ,,if i want to listen to mindless babble i can always call up my ex on friday nite LOL
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!
"If winning was easy, losers would be doing it"

blasttime

#41 Post by blasttime » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:56 pm

If he does not take the training wheels of the bird burn him.

BracketNova

#42 Post by BracketNova » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Bruce69Camaro wrote: BUT you gotta agree, his postings are a good source of Friday night entertainment.... stock up on plenty of popcorn and soda or beer and your set :thumb:

Bruce

I'm sorry...but my thoughts exactly. My smile muscles hurt.

Supernova -- your cool shit, you can come over and have a beer anytime. :partyman: But, if Special Ed shows up, I've got some special ones I've been savin'...there two years old. Maybe skunky beer would at least slow him down. :smt087
"I always compare drag racing to lighting $100 bills on fire, only it's more expensive." - Craig W.

Check out my website...
http://www.findmoneyraces.com

'71 Nova E85
6.69 @ 100.2 MPH 9/6/14
1.4257 60'
1700' DA

13:1 439 BBC
3330 lbs

Hitchcock

#43 Post by Hitchcock » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:53 pm

spaz109 wrote:

Bruce

Supernova -- your cool shit, you can come over and have a beer anytime. :partyman: But, if Special Ed shows up, I've got some special ones I've been savin'...there two years old. Maybe skunky beer would at least slow him down. :smt087

Dude if your gonna feed anyone 2 year old beer, you have some real heinous bastard tendencies. :twisted: Rock on!
73 Vette, moly back half
Pump gas 496
Two Pro Systems 950's
Chance 6000 converter

supernova

#44 Post by supernova » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

spaz109 wrote:

Bruce

I'm laughing my ass off!!! Bad beer :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :nutkick:
Blackhoodmafia!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1972 Nova SS
572 C.I. BBC

Best to date: 1/8
et: 5.28
mph: 134
new wt. 3340 lbs

BracketNova

#45 Post by BracketNova » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

You know, when someone comes around and you want them gone but your just too "nice" to say anything...
"I always compare drag racing to lighting $100 bills on fire, only it's more expensive." - Craig W.

Check out my website...
http://www.findmoneyraces.com

'71 Nova E85
6.69 @ 100.2 MPH 9/6/14
1.4257 60'
1700' DA

13:1 439 BBC
3330 lbs