OK Boys and Girls (if any)

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

Jimmy Biggs

OK Boys and Girls (if any)

#1 Post by Jimmy Biggs » Thu May 12, 2005 8:39 pm

Come over to www.yellowbullet.com

This is a Serious Trash Board.....don't troll for members you'll will see some of the top Heads up Racers in the World (yes the UK guys are on there too).....another great site if you want to see Great Drag Racing Coverage in the Northeast......again don't troll for members
www.godragracing.com
the guys that run that site are top notch and if you have a question you post it....you'll have an answer from a professional in a day or less....Their Picture/Video Dept. is second to none....they have been there for years

Good Luck and have fun!!! :wink:

John_Heard
Site Admin

#2 Post by John_Heard » Thu May 12, 2005 8:56 pm

Both great sites... Monty is a hoot over at Yellowbullet.com, and Godragracing has some of the best racing coverage around. Thanks for mentioning both those sites Jimmy...

Uh..Trolling for members?? Isn't that what you just did? :roll: LOL besides Monty's the biggest troll slut there is LOL

Jimmy Biggs

#3 Post by Jimmy Biggs » Thu May 12, 2005 9:27 pm

Daggonit......He's known all the way in Kansas as Trol Slut :roll: LOL.....I didn't know if you knew your way around :roll: ....Both those Boards are very active......Monty's is 3+ million hits a month GDR is probably 4 times that

admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by admin » Thu May 12, 2005 9:51 pm

How can you not know Monty?? I think this is the only message board he has never posted on LOL.. But it's only been running a few hours...

Jimmy we're at over 4000+ unique vistors a day here on this site (not "hits")... The board will get more active over time.

Jimmy Biggs

#5 Post by Jimmy Biggs » Thu May 12, 2005 9:58 pm

admin wrote:How can you not know Monty?? I think this is the only message board he has never posted on LOL.. But it's only been running a few hours...

Jimmy we're at over 4000+ unique vistors a day here on this site (not "hits")... The board will get more active over time.
You mean a month yes???....I'm not a putor guy....However on YellowBullet I guess you can call visitors "Unique" .....but some of them have real problems.......or they are just plain Nuts :roll:

admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by admin » Thu May 12, 2005 10:37 pm

My bad... I should have said page views...we're at 4005 average page views and 937 average unique (different IP addresses) per day. This site spits out 85.02 Meg per day, mostly text.

Monty Mikho

#7 Post by Monty Mikho » Tue May 24, 2005 11:12 pm

Hey now!!! I just found this board yesterday.. Looks like it will be a top site in no time. I like the technical section.. I just got up to this spot today and I see you clowns are talking about me!!! I'll be around in the tech section to see whose stuff I can destroy.. LOL
Image Image

#8 Post by Guest » Wed May 25, 2005 8:02 am

I'm just posting this so I have the same amount of Posts as the Troll Slut :P

Jimmy Biggs

#9 Post by Jimmy Biggs » Wed May 25, 2005 8:04 am

Anonymous wrote:I'm just posting this so I have the same amount of Posts as the Troll Slut :P
I forgot I got a New Putor....see how much clearer the letters are :P