Looks good BL. Those TRZ guys "won't steer you wrong". :lol:[/quote]

cheesygrin: DOH!!!!!

FARRIGNO

Re: you guys like chevelles??

#47 Post by FARRIGNO » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:04 pm

blane70 wrote:Problem Solved:
TRZ Rack.
GREAT customer service too!!!!
hey blane did you do the work yourself? looks good do you have more pics?i am thinking of putting a rack in my chevelle,but don't know if i want to tackle the job myself,if you could post some more pics,thanks nick.
IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD

blane70

#48 Post by blane70 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Work was done in my garage with several fellows.
Very important to find the 'center' of the car...
Also it gets a little ugly to cut out part of the crossmember. I did this with the motor in the car....Would be a lot easier without ....
This winter will cut front frame and section in piece when I pull motor out.
I can post any pictures you would need!!! Or can e-mail them to you.
Very happy with the product!!!

572 BBC

#49 Post by 572 BBC » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15&start=690

this is mine,black,not been to track yet prob next month. mid 8's last year,low 8's this year hopefully :D

Mike Peters

#50 Post by Mike Peters » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

FARRIGNO wrote: hey blane did you do the work yourself? looks good do you have more pics?i am thinking of putting a rack in my chevelle,but don't know if i want to tackle the job myself,if you could post some more pics,thanks nick.
Hey Nick. Is your last name really Farrigno or is that your nickname cuz you're almost as big as Lou?
"If winning was easy, losers would be doing it"

FARRIGNO

#51 Post by FARRIGNO » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Mike Peters wrote:
FARRIGNO wrote: hey blane did you do the work yourself? looks good do you have more pics?i am thinking of putting a rack in my chevelle,but don't know if i want to tackle the job myself,if you could post some more pics,thanks nick.
Hey Nick. Is your last name really Farrigno or is that your nickname cuz you're almost as big as Lou?
IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD

FARRIGNO

#52 Post by FARRIGNO » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:04 pm

in my younger years,ie=leaner i was almost as big as him,and i used to get the"hey is that lou farrigno"?? in the gym alot,so i used to goof around and say i was his stunt double! :smt003 ...but now with my hair a little different,...not so much,but i will admit he still is my bodybuilding idol...more so than arnold :smt002
IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD

Mike Peters

#53 Post by Mike Peters » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 am

FARRIGNO wrote:in my younger years,ie=leaner i was almost as big as him,and i used to get the"hey is that lou farrigno"?? in the gym alot,so i used to goof around and say i was his stunt double! :smt003 ...but now with my hair a little different,...not so much,but i will admit he still is my bodybuilding idol...more so than arnold :smt002
I met Lou at a bodybuilding show out in Phoenix. He definitely had the longest line of kids to meet him. Huge man. I think he was getting ready for the Masters Olympia at the time. So, you're saying you're also in the 6'5" height category? Crap man, you're one big sumbish!!! :shock: No wonder you drive a Chevelle and not a belly-button car.

Arnold had a cockiness and charisma that was second to none. Acted like he owned the stage and no one disputed him. Of course, this was never more evident than in the movie "Pumping Iron". No disrespect to Lou or his fans but, my favorite part of the movie was when Arnold was eating breakfast with Lou and his dad the morning of the show and told them he had already called his mother to tell her he had won.

FARRIGNO

#54 Post by FARRIGNO » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Mike Peters wrote:
FARRIGNO wrote:in my younger years,ie=leaner i was almost as big as him,and i used to get the"hey is that lou farrigno"?? in the gym alot,so i used to goof around and say i was his stunt double! :smt003 ...but now with my hair a little different,...not so much,but i will admit he still is my bodybuilding idol...more so than arnold :smt002
I met Lou at a bodybuilding show out in Phoenix. He definitely had the longest line of kids to meet him. Huge man. I think he was getting ready for the Masters Olympia at the time. So, you're saying you're also in the 6'5" height category? Crap man, you're one big sumbish!!! :shock: No wonder you drive a Chevelle and not a belly-button car.

Arnold had a cockiness and charisma that was second to none. Acted like he owned the stage and no one disputed him. Of course, this was never more evident than in the movie "Pumping Iron". No disrespect to Lou or his fans but, my favorite part of the movie was when Arnold was eating breakfast with Lou and his dad the morning of the show and told them he had already called his mother to tell her he had won.
i am more like 6'2",i remember that part of the movie arnold was always f-ing with lou,i think lou looked his best in the masters olympia,guy was freaky looking!!
IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD

Mike Peters

#55 Post by Mike Peters » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 pm

FARRIGNO wrote: i am more like 6'2",i remember that part of the movie arnold was always f-ing with lou,i think lou looked his best in the masters olympia,guy was freaky looking!!
"Only" 6'2"? Man, you've probably got a stigma being called names like "shrimpie"? J/K. I've seen a couple of photos of you on YB and you're no pencil-neck that's for sure.

Here's a link you might enjoy - http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/ferrigno.html Lots of photos of Lou from the early days to the later.

FARRIGNO

#56 Post by FARRIGNO » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

thanks mike,wow,those are some cool pics,some i remember some i have never seen,they may help inspire me to get in tip top shape! :thumb: like i said i think he had one if not the best physique out there in his heyday,it also helps that he was a giant@6'5" and weighing 300-plus in the masters olympia!!
IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD

Mike Peters

#57 Post by Mike Peters » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

FARRIGNO wrote:thanks mike,wow,those are some cool pics,some i remember some i have never seen,they may help inspire me to get in tip top shape! :thumb: like i said i think he had one if not the best physique out there in his heyday,it also helps that he was a giant@6'5" and weighing 300-plus in the masters olympia!!
Go ahead and get shredded. Maybe it'll inspire me to do the same. I swore I'd never do another contest and Pam would probably leave me if I do but, in case I'm still able to make into the gym for the next 2 years, the thought of trying a Masters class might be calling me. I figure even if I didn't compete, the car might appreciate the weight loss anyway. ;)

P426

#58 Post by P426 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Even though I prefer mid-sized Mopars (with big-block or HEMI motivation), intermediate supercars from the other manufacturers still I like, e.g. SS Chevelles, GTO's, 442's, Fairlanes, etc..

Pete

blane70

#59 Post by blane70 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 am

Back from Chassis shop. (Jim Bersani in Cicero NY--- GREAT work)
Attachments
great work
great work
DSC00507.JPG
DSC00502.JPG

blane70

#60 Post by blane70 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 am

more.....
Attachments
DSC00500.JPG
syracuse Nationals