Anybody going to No Mercy at SGMP this weekend?

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

mytmouz

Re: Anybody going to No Mercy at SGMP this weekend?

#16 Post by mytmouz » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Flippen went nineties in qualifying in one of the classes Saturday night, not long before they did the rental car drags. I think he was in more than one class though...
Trucks are for haulin...

71Hellride

#17 Post by 71Hellride » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

mytmouz wrote:Flippen went nineties in qualifying in one of the classes Saturday night, not long before they did the rental car drags. I think he was in more than one class though...
Probably x275. He could take about 300 lbs out of his truck for that class

Craig W.

#18 Post by Craig W. » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

You know you're on top of your game when you can run two classes at drastically different weights and run well.
Craig Watson
2QuickNovas Racing
5.23@131

Sponsors:
AEM Electronics
Carnivore Performance
Rapp Racing
VFN Fiberglass
Fast Shafts

ytnova

#19 Post by ytnova » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 am

He is definately on his game. Thanks silvanova. I have been in the same boat with testing, the local tracks around here have been hit or miss, or the weather has just plain sucked. Hard to tell if adjustments are helping or hurting and I just cannot afford to travel all the time to get to good tracks. I wish I had run a index class for 45 bucks, would of given me another 3-4 runs even if I lost first round. Not sure if that will be a option in the feb race though, there has been talk over on the bullet about limiting cars to one class and/or maybe droping the index cars. Might get some of the heavy hitters out of the leaf spring class and back into 275x or outlaw 275, we will see.
I am not really sure what the question is, but I am pretty sure the answer is Big Block.