I guess its over (before it began)

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

sc racing

I guess its over (before it began)

#1 Post by sc racing » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum I've just been really busy with work and other stuff , I have decided to part out my firebird and give up on drag racing since I just haven't been able to get the car done and don't see myself getting to the track anytime soon. I want to thank everyone here for the help and advice along the way. Im posting an add in the classified if anyone know anybody who needs 3rd gen F-body parts take a look.
Steve

Hitchcock

Re: I guess its over (before it began)

#2 Post by Hitchcock » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Well that sucks, good luck with your future endeavors. Are you really sure this is the right move? I mean, the car does not cost anything to sit for a while while you sort things out does it?
73 Vette, moly back half
Pump gas 496
Two Pro Systems 950's
Chance 6000 converter

sc racing

#3 Post by sc racing » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 am

Hitchcock wrote:Well that sucks, good luck with your future endeavors. Are you really sure this is the right move? I mean, the car does not cost anything to sit for a while while you sort things out does it?
Been thinking about it for a long time as for the "right move" probably not but what the hell I've done stupid things before. I figure if I can get 1/2 my money back eventually by parting out the car I'll use the cash to help fund my garage project which is finally underway. I can always take my street car (when its done) to the track it will be faster than the firebird anyway.

John_Heard
Site Admin

#4 Post by John_Heard » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Well you gotta do what you gotta do, all I can say is there's been many times I've sold a car and wished I'd kept it. Good luck though Steve.