Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:41 pm
Hi folks. I race mainly S/R with a 1980 Arrow 499 lowdeck mopar. Car runs in the 8.70's off the stop but is rarely unleashed
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 am
Welcome, nice looking ride
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 am
- Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Cool car, I don't many of those anymore.
1970 Nova SS 3580lb, Shafiroff 434 na, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:20 am
- Location: Resume Speed, Kansas
Hey Eric, nice Arrow. Welcome to Dragstuff!
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:57 pm
- Location: Wichita
Welcome to the team! So, I bet that thing is a blast to drive!
73 Vette, moly back half
Pump gas 496
Two Pro Systems 950's
Chance 6000 converter
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:21 am
- Location: orlando, florida/ under a hood
Cool ride and welcome aboard.
I am not really sure what the question is, but I am pretty sure the answer is Big Block.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest