Fabrication, Welding, Shop Tools, Tips & Techniques
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:57 am
- Location: Nuevo, California
Well as its winter it was time to work on the garage a little, what do you think?
Gotta plan, spend it before she can, and go as fast as you can.
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:12 pm
- Location: Wyoming, Ontario, CANADA
I think its to clean. You need to spill some oil on the floor to slip on and have some holes in the wall from tools thrown in anger.
But in seriousness, that is spotless and very nice.
- Posts: 618
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm
I would be proud to call it mine!
"I always compare drag racing to lighting $100 bills on fire, only it's more expensive." - Craig W.
Check out my website...
'71 Nova E85
6.69 @ 100.2 MPH 9/6/14
13:1 439 BBC
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 am
- Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Dude, that's beautiful.
1970 Nova SS 3580lb, Shafiroff 434 na, email@example.com
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5699
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:20 am
- Location: Resume Speed, Kansas
Very pretty.. Your shop is a lot cleaner than mine!
- Posts: 2068
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:42 pm
- Location: Rocklin, CA
Yes, that is beautiful, nice work :)
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 am
- Location: Kinston N.C.
Bracket Nova wrote:I would be proud to call it mine!
SWEET, lets pull a old greasy leaking engine out! No just kidding Clean, Can I keep my 69' Camaro in there?
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm
Time to getter done. I'm refreshing my engine, fresh bore,pistons,rings,cam,lifters................Hope to go Quicker!!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest