Welder / Plasma Cutter Package

Fabrication, Welding, Shop Tools, Tips & Techniques

Moderator: John_Heard

Ls7camaro

Welder / Plasma Cutter Package

#1 Post by Ls7camaro » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi Guys, I have a question, Eastwood is selling a TIG/Plasma cutter for 1000. Can anyone tell me anything about The Eastwood Companies products? I just use this stuff for hobby, not a pro, but I do want to start making more/welding and doing more of my own welding/cutting and make it look like a pro shop did it. Any help would be appreciated. :thumb:
I can't wait for race season, this has got to be the year.

Bruce69Camaro

Re: Welder / Plasma Cutter Package

#2 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 pm

The Eastwood company has been around for a long time and they sell good products.

Everyone that I know that bought stuff from them, in the past has been very satisfied with the stuff.

We have Miller and Hobart welding equipment and a Hypertherm plasma cutter.
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

tigwelder

Re: Welder / Plasma Cutter Package

#3 Post by tigwelder » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 pm

I was partial to miller but after using a Longevity welder at a buddys shop I looked into them and they have a 5 yr warranty and are priced very well.www.longevity-inc.com I liked it so much I sold my miller and switched to Longevity and also worked a sponsor ship deal for the 2012 season, I dont know anything about the one you were talking about it may be just fine. but if u were to consider the Longevity it would be cool, thx Kevin, The Hot Rod Underground tell Simon (Longevity)about this thread thx