Choosing a Data Logger

Discussion on Data Loggers, how to read your logs, what to improve, etc.

Moderator: RPM

RPM

Re: Choosing a Data Logger

#16 Post by RPM » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 am

Jason,

The symptoms you explained say that the problem is in the data system. If you still have the system on the car, there are a couple things we need to check. If the probe element has shorted to the tube, it can cause offsets in the reading. If you can call me when you can connect to the system and look at some things, we can get this sorted out.

If we don't find anything there, you can send in the system and we will find the problem, or send you a new unit.

Regards,

Randy
405-495-0454 (shop) 405-923-3978 (cell)

racingj

#17 Post by racingj » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Thank you i will call you wends.

BigDog67

#18 Post by BigDog67 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:08 am

racingj wrote:Thank you i will call you wends.
Did you ever find out what the problem was?

CDR Performance

#19 Post by CDR Performance » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 am

dadnova wrote:I have looked at some post and I am impressed with the logs, it seems with the information gained adjustments on the car could be made to vastly improove the performance.

Since I installed the turbo system on the car there are to many things to look at and I only have half the time to due so.
I learn nothing as I just can't seem to look at the gages while trying to drive and keep it in the groove.

What is a good system that will log without braking the bank????
To the original question, RacePak a great unit and if you start off with the Racepak and UltraDash you could save some cash. The UDX can replace a bunch a gauges. Plus the it can be configured to give you as much or as little info as you would like. Image
CDR PERFORMANCE
The Custom Engine Shop

Dart - Callies - BRC - Oliver - BME - Custom Cams - T&D - Trend - JGS - BorgWarner - SuperNatural - EV - CSU - C&S - BS3

http://www.cdrperformance.biz