Big Thanks

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

Bruce69Camaro

Big Thanks

#1 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 am

I'm giving a big thanks to a few good guys.

One of them is Ray, who took me aside and gave me some very good tips on how to my Slowmaro run faster. We sat down and came up with a new game plan, parts were ordered, some stuff was redone and Ray now thinks it will go faster.

But a bigger thanks goes out to my coworker, Nelson. Not only did he paint my car but he did a lot of work for me for free.

I don't know about you all, but where Nelson and I work, we have a lot of equipment that allows us to make cars parts and rebuild stuff. Just today, he showed me how to install a new set of gears. We also rebuilt my P/G here last season and I watch him work on his C4 and his P/G as well.

A lot of things go on here and without him and the lab tools, I'd still be waiting to go racing.

I don't know how to repay him for everything he did and when I mention this, he laughs at me.

Just for the record, we also turned the lab into a body shop one day and had a make shift paint both, but that will never happen again. Our boss came back and just laughed at us, but the problem was the fumes, it was just too much even with all our exhaust fans on.

Thanks again to both of these guys, it's going to be a better year for me, if not, it's all Ray's fault!
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

bracketchev1221

Re: Big Thanks

#2 Post by bracketchev1221 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:25 pm

You're welcome buddy. I hope this year we get closer to your goals. We still have some work to do. I think we made some good steps. We will just keep plugging away at it.

Hookdaddy

#3 Post by Hookdaddy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:14 pm

So what's the new plan? fill me in. btw I swept my computer and couldn't find any reason for the "funny" emails you were getting from me.
Don Scholl
S&W Race Cars - retired
145H Super Comp
145Y Stock Eliminator & ET Brackets

Bruce69Camaro

#4 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:42 am

Another guy that has helped me out in the past is Don and the guys from S&W.

Not only do they make great products, their customer service is great as well.

I've thanked Don several times before but it never hurts to thank him and S&W one more time.

Don, I'll send you and email with everything that has happened and something new we are working on.....top secret stuff you know...
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

Hookdaddy

#5 Post by Hookdaddy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

got your email but you didn't mention the snow plow attachment - I think you need one of those
Don Scholl
S&W Race Cars - retired
145H Super Comp
145Y Stock Eliminator & ET Brackets