Nova Start Up

Bench Racing - Misc. Discussions

Moderator: John_Heard

Bruce69Camaro

Re: Nova Start Up

#16 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:03 am

Mr. Peters, Mr. Heard just happens to be a fan of vinyl tops as supported by his comment, which I quoted below.
John_Heard wrote:I think my car is too dark for that. If it were a lighter color I'd be all over that. I love vinyl tops!
To me and most all that read his comment, I believe if the color would support a vinyl top, he would have had one installed.

So how did you find my comment funny?

Partial removal of my colon has made me realize, that there really is some "DUH" people out there and you just proved my point.

Thank you, you past the "DUH" :smt101 test.

Now go back top being "DUH" and when we need you, we'll call but don't count on the phone ringing, because if it did, you probably wouldn't know how to answer it.

Thank you.

Edit: Mikey smile :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Bruce69Camaro on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch:

Mike Peters

#17 Post by Mike Peters » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 am

Seriously? Sheesh....... Com'on, you know how happy we all are that you came through your surgery with excellent results. Now, be happy about and try to have just a smidgen of a sense of humor, K?

As far as John wanting a vinyl top, unless he's got me totally fooled, he would never add the weight, the cost, or the aerodynamic penalty associated with it. Not trying to put words in John's mouth but it was me who you addressed. John's as nice a guy as you could hope to meet. Hardly a day goes by he's not answering some stupid question of mine. He's not going to put down anyone's choice of putting on a vinyl top but if I know John, it's going to be a cold day in you-know-where before one sits on top of his Nova no matter the color it is. Maybe he actually would consider it but I know the time, money and effort he's gone to lose weight in his car so it doesn't make sense to me he would put on a vinyl top for style points.

You're a good guy Bruce but a bit puzzling. You seem to choose when the time to be humorous suits you and I'm supposed to read your mind. It's been fine for you to call me things like a "homo" but the timing seems to be on your terms and choice of moment of when you want to drag me into that moment.

Guess I won't hear from you for a while so best of luck in your recovery. Take care.
"If winning was easy, losers would be doing it"

Bruce69Camaro

#18 Post by Bruce69Camaro » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 am

Mikey my bro, check your PM or better yet, pick up the phone...its a long distance call for me!
Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't......... :scratch: