BBF for sale

Misc. Race Car Parts For Sale. 60 Day Expiration.
Please Include Price, Location, and Contact Method (phone/email/etc.)

Moderator: John_Heard

Jeromyandcandy

BBF for sale

#1 Post by Jeromyandcandy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 am

Bbf for sell. Eliminator ultra block with main studs, Callies crank and rods, diamond pistons (4.150 stroke X 4.60 bore, P51 heads with ARP studs, shaft rockers, comp cams custom nos cam, .904 solid roller lifters, trick flow mafia intake, Holley ultra 1375 carb (with forward facing Lexan scoop), Msd distributor, MSD crank trigger, Taylor wires, powermaster starter, aerospace vacuum pump, Moroso water pump, Moroso pan, forward facing headers for a foxbody mustang, and can include NOS converter and ultra bell for a glide for $700 extra (converter was $1400.00). Have extra set of comp .904 lifters that will be included. Engine made 984 hp on engine and will make 1000 with a little tuning. No I don't need help selling. This is built with top of the line parts and has very little run time on it. Engine has never been hurt and block was purchased new just a little over a year ago. $16500.00 OBO. I will be glad to pull the pan or heads off for anyone serious and willing to pay a deposit. Please text me with any questions. 7042148998