Dodge Aluminum Master Cylinder Part Numbers
- 1 1/8" Models Weigh 2 lbs 5.6 Oz.
|Bore Size||Front Port||Rear Port||PN's||Notes|
|1 1/8"||9/16-20 Inverted Flare||Outlet 1/2-20 Inverted Flare||
NAPA: NMC M2411 (was 39178)
O'Reilly: MC98895 (was MC98894)
|1981 Dodge Ram D-150, 2WD with manual brakes Fittings needed are Edelman part #258340 and 258350|
|1 1/32"||9/16-20 Inverted Flare||Outlet 1/2-20 Inverted Flare||
Cardone MC PN 131822
O'Reilly MC PN 10-1822 (Cardone Brand reman - no reservoir)
Autozone Reservoir PN R23804
Dorman M99294 (Summit DHB-M99294)
|1979-1983 Chrysler Cordoba plus other models|
|1"||9/16-20 Inverted Flare||Outlet 1/2-20 Inverted Flare||No PN's Found Yet.||Fittings needed are Edelman part #258340 and 258350|
|24mm||3/8-24 Inverted Flare||3/8-24 Inverted Flare||
Dorman/Tru Torque m39476
1984-1992 Mopar mini van and some cars
Fittings and Accessories
- Special fittings needed - for 3/16 Inverted Flare female
- For 3AN Male to 1/2-20 Inverted Flare Rear Outlet get Strange PN P2356 (Summit STR-P2356) *Note the rear port on most of these Master Cylinders is machined deeper than standard, not all 1/2-20 Fittings will work.
- For 3AN Male to 9/16-20 Inverted Flare Front Outlet get Strange PN P2357 (Summit STR-P2357)
- Jerry Bickle, Quartermax, ART and others sell 1/2-20 and 9/16-20 banjo fittings with either 3 AN male, or 1/8 npt female outlets which, while they aren't cheap, might work well for tight installations. Another plus is the fitting depth into the Master Cylinder won't matter with this fittings. Reference Jerry Bickle PN's JBRC5032-2 and JBRC5032-1.
- Replacement Gaskets for Chrysler Master Cylinder Caps NAPA PN #675-1219 ( NOE 6751219). Should fit Strange M/C also.
- You will likely need to slot the mounting bolt holes in order to bolt up to GM OEM mounting studs.